Company values matter. Every successful company has a set of company values to assist their employees in achieving their goals as well as the company’s. They are the essence of the company’s identity and summarises the purpose of their existence.
Company values are a guide on how the company should run and they are normally integrated in the company’s mission statement. Companies should try to establish their company values as a team instead of just the leader or management. By doing so, everyone in the company would feel belong and they would feel needed and not neglected.
Here are 190 brilliant examples of well-known companies and their company values to help you get an idea and inspiration, for writing your own.
190 Brilliant Examples of Company Values
1. Stewardship 2. The Best People 3. Client Value Creation 4. One Global Network 5. Respect for the Individual 6. Integrity
7. Performance: Sport is the foundation for all we do and executional excellence is a core value of our Group. 8. Passion: Passion is at the heart of our company. We are continuously moving forward, innovating, and improving. 9. Integrity: We are honest, open, ethical, and fair. People trust us to adhere to our word. 10. Diversity: We know it takes people with different ideas, strengths, interests, and cultural backgrounds to make our company succeed. We encourage healthy debate and differences of opinion.
30. We strive to minimize our negative impact on the environment. 31. We strive to show a deep respect for human beings inside and outside our company and for the communities in which they live. 32. We seek and support nonviolent ways to achieve peace and justice. We believe government resources are more productively used in meeting human needs than in building and maintaining weapons systems. 33. We strive to create economic opportunities for those who have been denied them and to advance new models of economic justice that are sustainable and replicable. 34. We support sustainable and safe methods of food production that reduce environmental degradation, maintain the productivity of the land over time, and support the economic viability of family farms and rural communities.
41. Leadership: The courage to shape a better future 42. Collaboration: Leverage collective genius 43. Integrity: Be real 44. Accountability: If it is to be, it’s up to me 45. Passion: Committed in heart and mind 46. Diversity: As inclusive as our brands 47. Quality: What we do, we do well
48. Focus on impact 49. Move fast 50. Be bold 51. Be open 52. Build social value
Four Seasons Hotels & Resorts
53. Supporting Sustainability 54. Building Communities 55. Advancing Cancer Research
56. Passion means we use our drive and commitment to energize, engage and inspire others. 57. Courage means we are entrepreneurial and thus take risks, reach beyond boundaries and experiment. 58. Integrity means we are consistently open, honest, ethical and genuine.
59. Focus on the user and all else will follow. 60. It’s best to do one thing really, really well. 61. Fast is better than slow. 62. Democracy on the web works. 63. You don’t need to be at your desk to need an answer. 64. You can make money without doing evil. 65. There’s always more information out there. 66. The need for information crosses all borders. 67. You can be serious without a suit. 68. Great just isn’t good enough.
69. We believe in people 70. We are one team 71. Straightforward and open-minded 72. Keep it simple 73. Entrepreneurial spirit 74. Constant improvement 75. Cost-consciousness
84. Humbleness and willpower. 85. Leadership by example. 86. Daring to be different. 87. Togetherness and enthusiasm. 88. Cost-consciousness. 89. Constant desire for renewal. 90. Accept and delegate responsibility.
91. Integrity 92. Accountability 93. Passion 94. Humility 95. Simplicity 96. A focus on success
97. It is our nature to innovate. 98. Nike is a company. 99. Nike is a brand. 100. Simplify and go. 101. The consumer decides. 102. Be a sponge. 103. Evolve immediately. 104. Do the right thing. 105. Master the fundamentals. 106. We are on the offense – always. 107. Remember the man. (The late Bill Bowerman, Nike co-founder)”
113. Fanatical Support in all we do. 114. Results first, substance over flash. 115. Committed to Greatness 116. Full Disclosure and Transparency 117. Passion for our Work 118. Treat fellow Rackers like Friends and Family
119. Work Hard 120. Desire to be the best 121. Be courageous 122. Display urgency 123. Persevere 124. Innovate 125. Follow The Golden Rule 126. Adhere to the Principles 127. Treat others with respect 128. Put others first 129. Be egalitarian 130. Demonstrate proactive Customer Service 131. Embrace the SWA Family 132. Have FUN 133. Don’t take yourself too seriously 134. Maintain perspective 135. Celebrate successes 136. Enjoy your work 137. Be a passionate Teamplayer 138. Safety and Reliability 139. Friendly Customer Service 140. Low Cost
141. Be your own customer 142. Empower individuals 143. Design is not a luxury 144. Good work takes time 145. Optimize towards ideals 146. Simplify
147. Creating a culture of warmth and belonging, where everyone is welcome. 148. Acting with courage, challenging the status quo and finding new ways to grow our company and each other. 149. Being present, connecting with transparency, dignity and respect. 150. Delivering our very best in all we do, holding ourselves accountable for results.
151. Transformational Change 152. Leadership 153. Team 154. Diversity 155. Respect and Humility
156. Grow our business in a way that makes us proud. 157. Recognize that passion and personality matter. 158. Communicate fearlessly to build trust. 159. Defend and respect the user’s voice. 160. Reach every person on the planet. 161. Innovate through experimentation. 162. Seek diverse perspectives. 163. Be rigorous. Get it right. 164. Simplify. 165. Ship it.
166. We think customer 167. We lead the way 168. We do the right thing 169. We are determined to deliver 170. Together we make the difference
171. Treat customers the way we’d like to be treated. 172. Create an environment where employees can think big, have fun, and do good. 173. Get out there. 174. Green is good.
175. Excellence 176. Innovation 177. Customer Fixation 178. Teamwork 179. Community 180. Fun
181. Deliver WOW Through Service 182. Embrace and Drive Change 183. Create Fun and A Little Weirdness 184. Be Adventurous, Creative, and Open-Minded 185. Pursue Growth and Learning 186. Build Open and Honest Relationships With Communication 187. Build a Positive Team and Family Spirit 188. Do More With Less 189. Be Passionate and Determined 190. Be Humble
Company values are vital to the overall success of building a business. Companies need to take ownership and define their company values. Company values need to be constantly reinforced and reviewed as they are important to the long-term growth and value of your company.
With the list of examples of company values provided, we trust you will be able find or create your company values with ease.